This is something so fun about a mason jar luminary! It’s a pretty simple concept, but every one loves the fun glow! I love them because they are fun and easy to make! So easy to customize them too! A mason jar luminary is a great way to decorate for the holidays or seasons, too. Its hard to go wrong with this project… Which must be why so many people love to make them! I rounded up some of my favorite ideas to share with you!
This is my mason jar luminary– perfect for a crafting get together!
This Art that Makes Me Happy came up with this deer one… It would be a great Christmas decoration!
I really like these ones with actual leaves! The kids could help you collect them and would love to see these up all fall! From The Budget Decorator
I love this idea for leaving on the porch for trick or treaters! Such fun Halloween ones from Jedi Craft Girl!
This is a great idea for a mason jar luminary! Found on Hometalk
I love this fairy lantern! Such a cute DIY for a fairy lover! From a girl and a glue gun
These starry night luminaries are beautiful! From Shabby Creek Cottage
I also like these gorgeous holiday luminaries from The Budget Decorator!
I love this patriotic mason jar luminaries! Great for leaving out while you watch the fireworks! From Hometalk
I LOVE these Halloween ones from Adventure in a Box
This dragonfly one is adorable! It would make a great night light for a little girls room! From VauVicStudio
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016
- Cute DIY Kid’s Snacks - July 23, 2016