I have had fall wreath ideas on my mind for a while! One of my favorite things about the changing of the seasons is the opportunity to mix it up… including your front door! I like the different changes in nature (think flowers to leaves and acorns!) and all the new colors! I am always sad to see summer go… But the change is good! I found some great ideas for a new fall wreath for your door to usher in the new season! There are some non-traditional colors in there too if that is your kind of thing! Do you like to change it up and change your wreath every couple months, too?
This fall wreath focuses on the floral!
Those acorns are so cute! From Liz Marie Blog
I love the berries with the monogram! Timeless! From Rantings of a Creole Princess
I always love felt roses… and these fall colors are perfect! From Crafting Mom
Don’t you just love this fabric wreath from 36th Avenue?
Uncommon Designs has a tutorial for this awesome ribbon wreath!
Such a fun fall wreath from Created Twists!
Lilacs and Longhorns has a cute square wreath!
I really like these non traditional colors on this fall wreath!
I love this cheery sign as a wreath! Tutorial can be found on Silhouette America
- Tote Bag Sewing Patterns and Tutorials - October 15, 2016
- Fall Wreath Ideas - October 8, 2016
- The Best Easy and Free Crochet Scarf Patterns - October 1, 2016
- Creative Craft Pumpkins - September 24, 2016
- Fall 2×4 Craft Projects - September 17, 2016
- No Sew Halloween Costumes - September 10, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016