this is a sponsored post in collaboration with Waverly Inspirations as part of their blogger team
I love super simple crafts, and this Super Simple Pumpkin Craft has been a big hit for years at our house! When I saw these fall-colored fabrics from Waverly Inspirations, I knew they’d be perfect made into pumpkins. This is such an easy project that I know you’re going to go replicate it right away!
I also love this project for a kids’ craft idea. Or a craft club. It’s so fun and quick!
Super Simple Pumpkin Craft
Let’s dive right in! You’ll need:
–Waverly Inspirations fabric, cut into large 18in x 18in squares
–Paper lunch sack
–rafia for tieing
–toilet paper roll
(all supplies can be found at Walmart!)
I like to pack all of the supplies inside of the lunch sack, so it’s a craft kit (where you even use the sack!). A quick video overview:
First, set the toilet paper roll in the middle of the fabric square. Then bring up all the sides and tuck them into the center of the toilet paper roll.
It should all be tucked down nicely like so:
Next smash down the paper sack, fold it in half, and twist it as shown below:
Push paper sack into center of toilet paper – it will be the stem of the pumpkin.
Next, using a couple of strips of the rafia, tie a bow around the stem of the pumpkin. Trim to desired length.
That’s all there is to it!! Can you believe how super simple this pumpkin craft is?!
I just love how it turned out!! Go grab some Waverly Inspirations fabric and make some for yourself!
If you love pumpkin crafts, you might also like:
- Simple Reversible Doll Skirt - January 9, 2017
- Vinyl Christmas countdown (with letter outline shadow) - November 14, 2016
- Fall Fabric Flowers - November 3, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 31, 2016
- DIY Walnut Table Tutorial - October 31, 2016
- How to Start Your Own Craft Club - October 27, 2016
- Camp Tees Layering Vinyl - October 25, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 24, 2016
- Choose Happy Mesh Embroidery - October 24, 2016
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016