Usually I get halfway into December before I decide to make a DIY advent calendar- but not this year! I am thinking ahead and looking for some great ideas to help us count down to Christmas. I have lots of great memories of DIY advent calendars growing up. I want my kids to have some of those fun, fond memories! So here are some of my favorite DIY Advent Calendars this year!
This is a great idea for a Christ centered diy advent calendar! From Kemley Design
I love the simplicity of this one (perfect for the last minute!) From Hi Sugarplum
This candle advent calendar is always a hit with the kids!
I am in love with this rustic diy advent calendar from A Beautiful Mess!
I just love all the details on this felt advent calendar!
Can’t go wrong with classic red and green! From Craftaholics Anonymous
Go all out and do a whole Christmas tree! From Lil Luna
Modern Parents Messy Kids has free printables for a joke calendar!
This project is not a quick one, but if you have basic sewing skills – just sewing straight lines – then you can do it!
This toilet paper roll diy advent calendar is so creative! I wouldn’t have guessed those were toilet paper rolls! From Smashed Peas and Carrots
Check out these craft boxes from A Bubbly Life! So fun!!
I love this felt one! Add an ornament to the antlers every day! From Sugar House Shop
Design Mom came up with these reusable sacks!
This advent calendar is so rustic and fun! From Sugar and Charm
This ornament one is fun- the ornaments open for a special treat!
I love the idea of using bags for an advent calendar!
- DIY Snow Globe Crafts - December 3, 2016
- Crochet Ornament Round Up - November 19, 2016
- DIY Advent Calendar Awesomeness - November 12, 2016
- Awesome Leather Crafts to Try - November 5, 2016
- Mason Jar Luminary Ideas - September 3, 2016
- DIY Door Mat Roundup - August 27, 2016
- DIY Cupcake Topper - August 20, 2016
- DIY Baby Suits - August 13, 2016
- Fun with Large (Inexpensive) Engineering Print - August 6, 2016
- Cool Pokemon Crafts - July 30, 2016