How cute are these messy bun hats?! Looking up all of these great crochet patterns has got me wanting to make one! I’m definitely going to have to try one out. These would even make a great gift that I wouldn’t mind receiving myself! Here are the top fifteen patterns that I can’t stop oogling over. Check them out and let me know if I’m not the only one in love with this new trend! 🙂
I absolutely love the pop of color the flower adds to this one that I found over at daisycottagedesigns.
Tammy with Posh Patterns lays out the instructions very clearly, so it’s super easy to follow!
I love the shades of blue used in this one over at Heart Hook Home!
Check out this Seashore Messy Bun Hat from Simply Collectible! Honestly, it had me at “seashore”. 😉
Here’s a spin on things – TWO buns!! But really, how cute would this Double Bun Beanie be on a little girl with pigtails??
I am loving the brim on this one from Pattern Paradise! With a button on the side? So cleaver!
Here’s another great tutorial from Pancakes For Ellie. The different stitching used in this one is so pretty!
Check out the richness of this burgundy color! I love it! Find the pattern on Michigan Girl Living a Military Life.
I can’t get enough of the puff stitch that Ashleigh used over at Sewrella!
Here’s another puff stitch that is oh-so-cute! Check it out at Wilmade.com!
What is it about the button that makes this one so irresistible?! Find the pattern at Naztaia.com!
Here’s another brimmed hat with vertical stitching! Know anyone with a man bun!? Find the pattern here!
I really like the gray’s used in this one! Joy over at Joyful Girl also has really great pictures to help along the way!
I love Melodycrochet’s spin on the one that she made!
Chevron is ALWAYS a winner in my book! You can find a pattern for kids and adults at Repeat Crafter Me!
Have I convinced you to make one yet? Which one is your favorite? Leave me a comment and let me know which one you can’t wait to create!
- Non-candy Valentine’s For Kids To Give - February 11, 2018
- Galentine’s Day Gifts For Under $20! - February 4, 2018
- Kids Valentine’s Day Books - January 27, 2018
- Hottest Handbags on the Block! - January 20, 2018
- The Best 11 Printable Planners to Organize 2018 - January 6, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide For Dad’s Who Deserve Everything - December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Hard-to-Buy for! - December 2, 2017
- Christmas Charity Gift Guide to DIY and Give - November 11, 2017
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Edition - November 4, 2017
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - October 28, 2017