Who doesn’t love a good book? And who doesn’t love CRAFTING with a good book? Seriously guys, there are so many great ideas out there to get the craft vibes going. Check out these great ideas I found on what to do with thrift store finds or books you might have laying around the house. I’m sure you’ll be book hunting in no time!
Let’s start with these beautiful flowers from 100 Layer Cake. Aren’t they lovely??
How cute is this one from Home Talk?? This would be perfect for a girls room.
This one is awesome – and really catches the eye! Find the tutorial by clicking here, from A Wonderful Thought.
I can’t get over how cute this book page bow is! Angie from Knick of Time gives great step by step instructions too!
Monogram book anyone?? What an awesome wedding gift this would be! Find it here at Ashbee Designs.
Here’s a super cute pumpkin I made a few years ago. I still love it! Check it out here.
What a great idea to use the whole book! Check out these awesome book marks from Crafts A La Mode!
Doreen from Hymns and Verses turned an old book into an apple! How sweet! 😉
How cool is this star wreath from House Revivals?! So pretty!
I love a good wreath, and this one doesn’t disappoint! Angela with Cloth Paper Scissors even shares some great tips!
A clutch made from a book cover? Yes please! Check out the how to here.
Wouldn’t these book balls from Muslin and Merlot look so pretty on a bookshelf?
Here’s another one from Knick of Time, but seriously, what a cool idea!
I can’t get over how adorable these envelopes made from kids books are! Susan from Mom Trusted shows us how to make them!
I really like this one from In Habitat – check it out here!
What cool ideas, don’t you think? Any of these would be fun to make, and fun to look at on a bookshelf too. Time to go hunt for some good (crafting) books!
- Great Graduation Gifts - May 20, 2017
- Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts - May 13, 2017
- Magical Unicorn DIY Projects - May 6, 2017
- DIY Wooden Crate Projects - April 29, 2017
- More Than 10 AWE-some DIY Terrariums - April 22, 2017
- Egg-citing Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs - April 8, 2017
- Terrific Upcycled T-shirt Ideas - April 1, 2017
- Easy Non-Crochet Yarn Crafts - March 25, 2017
- DIY Dresser Makeovers - March 18, 2017
- 20 of the CUTEST Hair Bows on the Block - March 11, 2017