Mason jars are super popular right now, and for good reason! They are easy to find and cheap to buy. Plus they can be used in so many different ways. As I look for more inspiration for my next mason jar craft, check out what I found online! Who knew there were so many possibilities out there!?
Let’s start with this drip painted mason jar from MomDot. How cool is this? Thanks for the awesome tutorial Trisha!
This glitter mason jar is so pretty! What a good idea to put paint brushes in it too!
Turning a mason jar into a fairy light is genius, and so cool too! Check it out here.
How about this light up aquarium from the Tip Toe Fairy? What a fun idea to do with the kids!
Every now and then you need a quick gift with little warning. Here’s a good idea, with a free printable gift tag too!
Fairy gardens are gaining a lot of traction, and I can see why! Check out this adorable fairy garden in a jar!
A no sew mason jar sewing kit is easy AND fun to make! Check it out here!
Doesn’t this lavender candle look so nice? I definitely want one! Check it out from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
Here’s another cute idea! So much better looking than just having a cardboard box of tissues around!
Take a look at this amazing herb garden! I love it! Rebecca’s Bird Gardens Blog gives us really good step by step instructions too!
Here are some mason jars that I stenciled and decorated not too long ago. I still love them!
These Easter Bunny Treat Jars are to die for! So adorable, right?? Check out the how to from Happiness is Homemade.
Pineapples are another huge hit right now, and this one doesn’t disappoint! It’s so happy looking!
I really like this DIY Money Saving Jar. It’s such a good idea to give as a baby shower gift, don’t you think!?
These Easter Egg Mason Jars are on point! Check out the awesome step by step instructions from Mason Jar Crafts Love.
How about a Mason Jar Succulent? So cute! I want one…or five!
There are so many great ideas out there, it’s hard to choose just one to focus on! I’m ready to pull out more jars and get to work. Which one was your favorite?
- Teal Pumpkin Approved Treats for Trick-or-Treaters - October 14, 2017
- MUST-Have Halloween Patterns on Etsy - October 7, 2017
- Spook-tacular Kids Halloween Costumes - September 30, 2017
- Perfect Gift’s for Pumpkin Spice Lovers! - September 23, 2017
- Halloween Books for Toddlers - September 16, 2017
- Fall Decor For an Insta-spruce! - September 9, 2017
- The Cutest Craft Supplies on Etsy - September 2, 2017
- My Favorite Family Games - August 26, 2017
- Iron On Appliques That ROCK - August 19, 2017
- Everything You Need For a Perfect Terrarium/Succulent Garden - August 12, 2017