Decorating with wooden crates has been wildly popular lately, and I can see why. They are usually easy to find and so versatile! Not only do they add a cool and rustic-modern vibe, but they can also be functional. It’s a win win! Check out these great ideas I found of how to use wooden crates!
How much fun would it be to sit around this Coffee Table from Her Tool Belt and have family game night?!
I love these old milk crates that were turned into ottomans – so cool!
Erin from How to Nest for Less gives a great tutorial of this neat planter. So pretty!
Talk about upping the shoe storage game – check out the how-to by clicking here!
Isn’t this toy storage idea fun?? I love the bright and happy colors! Click here to see how it’s done.
Here’s another fun idea for your kids books and toys – thanks to Amber from Crazy Little Projects!
Here’s another ottoman that I would love to add to my living space. Isn’t it dreamy?
This Ombre Nightstand that I made for my daughter last year was a hit!
How cute are these shelves?? I especially love the pretty fabric backing on the inside.
Tell me, what boy doesn’t need this parking garage for hot wheels? So awesome!
Okay, let’s all just stop for a minute and appreciate how cool this Thomas The Train Storage setup is. Am I right??
This Wood Crate Ironing station would look so good in my laundry room. Love this idea from Bloglovin!
There are so many great ideas out there. Have you made anything special with a crate before? I want to know! Leave me a comment and share your project. 🙂
- Teal Pumpkin Approved Treats for Trick-or-Treaters - October 14, 2017
- MUST-Have Halloween Patterns on Etsy - October 7, 2017
- Spook-tacular Kids Halloween Costumes - September 30, 2017
- Perfect Gift’s for Pumpkin Spice Lovers! - September 23, 2017
- Halloween Books for Toddlers - September 16, 2017
- Fall Decor For an Insta-spruce! - September 9, 2017
- The Cutest Craft Supplies on Etsy - September 2, 2017
- My Favorite Family Games - August 26, 2017
- Iron On Appliques That ROCK - August 19, 2017
- Everything You Need For a Perfect Terrarium/Succulent Garden - August 12, 2017