I love it when old fads make a come back! This time around, it’s iron on appliques that are totally retro, fun, or just plain cool. They are super easy to iron or sew on to any piece of clothing like jeans, jackets, hats, shoes, shirts, bags, socks, almost anywhere. Take a look at my favorite music themed appliques that I found from amazon, and start beefing up your collection!
Okay, I have to admit. Some kids these days probably have NO idea that this is a Rolling Stones Applique, but no worries. At least we, in the older cultured generation will know the greatness of this RS applique.
Ahhh, another classic MUST HAVE. Guns & Roses are STILL awesome!
I don’t know about you, but I’m having fun reminiscing the days of rocking out to Nirvana!
What kind of post would this be if I didn’t include KISS?? So here you go! 🙂
It’s true. I’m singing “Highway to Hell” this very moment just to celebrate ACDC.
Johnny Cash is, and always will be a classic. What better way to pay tribute to his legacy than by wearing a patch with his name?!
“You gotta’ fight! For your right! To paaaaaaaaaaaaarty!!!!” Love me some Beastie Boys!
Red Hot Chili Peppers is still my chill out music. What good memories!
And here, we have the perfect trio!
Okay, so this cassette tape isn’t specific to any band, but it’s so neat, I can’t pass it up!
Here’s another perfect applique for any music lover that would perfect for applying anywhere!
And here’s another one for The Beatles, that only true Beatles fans will know 😉
There are SOOOO many appliques out there, these are only a few of my favorites! Which ones did I miss?? Let me know, and then let’s get busy patching our denim jackets!
- Halloween Books for Toddlers - September 16, 2017
- Fall Decor For an Insta-spruce! - September 9, 2017
- The Cutest Craft Supplies on Etsy - September 2, 2017
- My Favorite Family Games - August 26, 2017
- Iron On Appliques That ROCK - August 19, 2017
- Everything You Need For a Perfect Terrarium/Succulent Garden - August 12, 2017
- Accent Pillows That Make a Pop! - August 6, 2017
- Farmhouse Lighting - July 29, 2017
- Phone Cases for Cat Lovers! - July 22, 2017
- School’s Out, Slime’s Out! - May 27, 2017