I know Halloween is still over a month away, but it’s seriously one of the most fun holidays around here! It’s only more fun with kids, and what better way to get in the Halloween spirit with some classic, cute, and fun new books to read! So here’s a compilation of some of the cutest books I found on Amazon to add to your Halloween book collection.
“One, Two… Boo!” looks so cute! I especially love books that encourage counting.
Here’s a true Halloween classic, “Room on the Broom“.
If you like “If you Give a Mouse a Cookie”, then be sure to check out “It’s Pumpkin Day, Mouse“, by the same author. It looks so cute doesn’t it??
The “Little Blue Truck” books were always a hit in my house, so I’m sure “Little Blue Truck’s Halloween” would be just as great!
Sandra Boynton has put some pretty adorable books out there, so I can’t wait to get my hands on “Spooky Pookie” too!
“Ten Timid Ghosts” is another all time favorite! As one witch moves in, one by one, ten ghosts move out!
I love the Duck & Goose books, and I had no idea there was a halloween one until now!
What kind of book list would this be if I didn’t include “Happy Halloween, Little Critter“?! Everyone has to have at least one little critter book, right?
“Five Little Pumpkins” is the book I have memorized from reading it over and over and over. Good thing I like it! 🙂
I’ve never seen “Spooky House“, but I’m pretty sure it’s one worth having. Lift-the-flap books are always a winner!
Yup. I definitely remember “The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat” as a kid growing up!
Doesn’t this one look like it’s too cute for words?? Just looking at the cover puts me in the mood for Halloween!
“Splat the Cat and the Pumpkin-Picking Plan” is such a great story! Plus, as an added bonus, this book comes with stickers too!
There’s a great story in “The Ugly Pumpkin” that I love, which makes this one of my favorites!
Here’s a new one as of this year, “Pete the Cat: Trick or Pete“, and it’s even a lift a flat book!
I’m always down for a good pop up book! Check out this one; “Haunted House“.
“Llama Llama Trick or Treat” is such a fun read!
“Goodnight Goon” is a witty parody of “Goodnight Gorilla”, and it’s perfect to bring in the Halloween spirit!
That’s all for today! Are there any good Halloween books that I missed? Let me know what you think!
- Non-candy Valentine’s For Kids To Give - February 11, 2018
- Galentine’s Day Gifts For Under $20! - February 4, 2018
- Kids Valentine’s Day Books - January 27, 2018
- Hottest Handbags on the Block! - January 20, 2018
- The Best 11 Printable Planners to Organize 2018 - January 6, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide For Dad’s Who Deserve Everything - December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Hard-to-Buy for! - December 2, 2017
- Christmas Charity Gift Guide to DIY and Give - November 11, 2017
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Edition - November 4, 2017
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - October 28, 2017