Kids love slime, kids love gift cards – – make it the perfect gift combo, a Slime Ornament with gift card!!
I just love this idea! this post may contain affiliate links. This is a sponsored post in partnership with Elmer’s – all opinions are my own.
Slime Ornament with gift card
–Slime (recipe below!)
–Gift Card of your choice
Elmer’s Glitter Slime Recipe
1/2 tbsp of baking soda
1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution
6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
Elmer’s Glitter Slime Recipe Instructions
1. Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add 1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution.
4. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
5. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
6. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.
Slime Ornament with gift card Tutorial
Lucky you, today it’s a VIDEO TUTORIAL, enjoy making your Slime Ornament with gift card!